Wednesday night is a unique treat.
It starts with a Helena-wide celebration JUST FOR US!
(Just kidding. They do it every week during the summer.)
5:00pm - 7:00pm Alive at 5! in downtown Helena
- Alive @ Five is a summer concert series that takes place every Wednesday during the months of June, July, & August. The series offers a fun event where food and craft vendors, local bands and members of the community can celebrate summer in various parks and hot-spots in the Downtown area. The event runs from 5-9PM and has a rotating location and entertains fun crowds averaging 1500-3000 people.
- Music - John Roberts Y Pan Blanco: With a mix of Funk, West African beats, Salsa, Jazz and Soul music, new, danceable sets are being created for the community and the musician
- We don't serve food on Wednesday, so if you want a free ride to a bunch of food trucks, consider this!
- We will add a stop to our regular bus schedule starting at the 4:30pm departure from the High School, with our final bus departing Alive at 5! at 7pm. DON'T FORGET to board the last bus back to the campground at 7pm, or you will need to arrange another way back. There will be regular bus service between the campground and Alive at 5! between 4:30pm and 7:00pm.
And Now, At The Campground...
3:00pm - 6:30pm: SpeleOlympics Qualifiers (Imagine this but bigger and badder)
- Contestants interested in qualifiying for the SpeleOlympic Finals (Thursday Night) may attempt to qualify Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Please only one attempt per day.
7:00pm - 9:00pm NSS Fundraising Auction (and our beverage service begins!)
- At the campground main stage area you can join in bidding for items that have been donated to the NSS just for this auction. Buy registration #1 and #2 for 2020, or get any of the various items that you have checked out at the auction display table in the NSS bookstore.
9:00pm - Midnight Terminal Siphons on the main stage (and beverage service continues)
- Come dance to your favorite Caver Band, the Terminal Siphons!
Midnight - 2:00am Late Night EDM: Live DJ Talon Belski mixing it up on the Traktor!
- After the Terminal Siphons, for those who want to continue dancing to Electronic Dance Music, move over to our Late Night Dreamland stage and keep the party going.
- DJ Talon is an up and coming International Dance Club DJ! Expect to see him at Coachella, Bonneroo, and the Djakarta Warehouse Project soon. Come cheer him on and dance your legs off.