One Block Represents 100 Feet
- Campground opens at noon, Saturday July 28. Campground closes at noon, Saturday August 4.
- No entry without a convention badge (except after 9pm on Saturday 7/28 and Sunday 7/29).
- No pets. Service animals allowed.
- No fires.
- No climbing trees.
- Do not enter any existing building.
- No swimming or wading in the fountain (but the creek is OK!).
- You can park at your campsite, but we prefer parking in the designated areas to help with sound blocks.
- Generators are allowed only during the afternoon: 1pm - 6pm.