- $245 - Full-Week Registration, Adult Member
- $295 - Full-Week Registration, Non-NSS Member
- $175 - Full Week registration , Youth 7-17
- Free - Full-Week Registration, Child 0-6
- Day Pass(es) Prices vary by day: $45 - $90
- Monday Day Pass ($85.00)
- Tuesday Day Pass ($45.00)
- Wednesday Day Pass ($50.00)
- Thursday Day Pass ($45.00)
- Friday Day Pass ($90.00)
Online registration will remain the only way to register throughout the event.
Once you are in Helena, go to Capital High School to pick up your packet. Registration is open on Saturday, July 28 at noon and closes at 9pm. It opens on Sunday, July 29 at 8am and closes at 9pm. You need to be registered before you show up at the campground, UNLESS you arrive after registration is closed.
Registration Monday - Thursday will be 8:30am - 5pm at the high school. Friday registration will likely be shorter hours. If you plan to arrive during the week, please try to arrive in time to register at the high school before heading to the campground.
1. Full refund of registration fees only, if requested 45 days (not later than June 12, 2018) or more before the convention. Any additional items purchased (patches, pins, etc.) will be mailed to the address provided. Ticket buyers are responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
2. Refund of 50% of registration fee only, if cancelled between 44 and 31 days (June 13, 2018 through June 27, 2018) before the convention. Any additional items purchased (patches, pins, etc.) will be mailed to the address provided.
3. No refunds within 30 days (June 28, 2018 or later) of the convention. Any additional items purchased (patches, pins, etc.) will be mailed to the address provided.