Friday Night will be one. fancy. shindig.
With table cloths and everything!
6:00pm - 10:00pm NSS Award Banquet at the Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds
- Chili O'Brien's is back and they are going to really wow you with their food.
- Buffet Served Dinner: 5 serving lines
- Ice Tea with lemons and Ice Water on each table, along with one bottle of red wine and one bottle of white wine per table. A provided coffee station is self-service.
- Preset Dinner Salad accompanied by Park Ave Roll
- Butter Lettuce, Kale Salad, with Goat Cheese, Gala apples, golden raisins, sunflower seeds with a delicious blood orange balsamic dressing.
- Buffet Served Dinner: 5 serving lines, dinner includes, choice of potato, vegetable, fresh salad and dessert.
- Gourmet Grilled Tri Tip with a Flathead Cherry Port Sauce, a delicious beef entrée with big beef flavors come from this tender cut of meat. This dish is one of Chili O’Brien’s favorites and is made with love. We finish this masterpiece off with a savory Flathead Cherry Port Sauce. Carved on site by our professional chefs.
- Brie and Pear Stuffed Chicken, this chicken dish is full of savory flavors with warm holiday cheer. We start by stuffing the chicken breast with a mixture of shallots, Prosciutto ham, arugula and Brie cheese. Then we top it with more Brie cheese and bake to a tantalizing golden brown. This wonderful dish is topped with a creamy Sage Butter Cream Sauce!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Dinner Option: Stuffed Portabella Mushroom, we fill our mushrooms with fresh herbs, fresh sautéed vegetables and quinoa. This dish is gluten free, vegan and vegetarian to hopefully accommodate any special dietary requests.
- Fresh Vegetable and Potato:
- Sautéed Green Beans with sautéed shallots, toasted almonds 75%
- Sautéed Brussel Sprouts with cranberries and shallots 25%
- Roasted Locally Raised Potato Fingerling Trio
- Quinoa, Wild Rice Kale Blend
- Evening Dessert Preset
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Torte (with huckleberry dessert sauce)
- If the Iced Tea, Water, Coffee, and Wine are not what you are looking for, we will also have a cash bar available for all your other beverage choices.
Our Keynote speaker will be Montana locals Hans Bodenhamer and the Bigfork High School Cave Club. Come learn how your High School Science experience could have been so much better with Hans!
Busses will run from the Campground to the Fairgrounds from 5pm to 6pm, and returning from the Fairgrounds to the Campground from 9:30pm to 10:30pm. We ask everyone to help put away the tables and chairs before they leave.