Tuesday is when we hear from YOU!
4:00pm - 7:30pm: SpeleOlympics Qualifiers (Imagine this but bigger and badder)
- Contestants interested in qualifiying for the SpeleOlympic Finals (Thursday Night) may attempt to qualify Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Please only one attempt per day.
8:00pm - Midnight Open Mic Night
- At the campground main stage we will have a HOSTED open mic night. A professional singer/guitar player will be playing when we don't have our own members playing, or if our members want backup.
- Various instruments are available. Check in at the stage to request any loaner instrument you might need but didn't trust with United's baggage handlers .
7:00pm - 9:00pm Fellow and New Members gathering (Fellows and New Members only, of course!)
- Held at the Staggering Ox, we are encouraging all new NSS members to meet and mingle with our Fellows.
- There will be bus service from the campground to the Staggering Ox restaurant from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.
- There will be a taco bar and one drink ticket at the Staggering Ox.